WE TAKE YOUR DENTAL INSURANCE
We’ll make paying for your dental care as simple as possible for you! Our office accepts a wide range of insurance plans, and we’re always willing to file your claim on your behalf so that you get the most out of your coverage. Aetna, ADN, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Delta Dental, Dentemax, Metlife, Principal Life, Principal Connection, Mi Child, Healthy Kids, Healthy Michigan Plan are all in network with Infinity Dental Spring Lake Family Dentistry!
Call us today to find out how we can maximize your insurance plan!
We strive to provide you with the best care and the most convenient finance alternatives at Infinity Dental Spring Lake Family Dentistry. In order to do this, we collaborate with you to maximize your dental insurance reimbursement for covered operations. Please contact our team if you have any questions. They are knowledgeable and up to date, and they can be reached via phone.
Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.
Please bring your insurance information with you to the consultation so that we can expedite reimbursement.
We take cash, personal checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express for your convenience. Upon request and approval, outside financing is available. Please contact us if you have any questions about your account. A simple phone call can often clear up any misunderstandings.
Please Note: Returned checks will be subject to additional fees. In case it becomes necessary for our office to enlist a collection service and/or legal assistance, you will be responsible for all collection and/or legal charges up to 35%.
- As a courtesy to you we will help you process all your insurance claims. Please understand that we will provide an insurance estimate to you, however it is not a guarantee that your insurance will pay exactly as estimated. Your insurance company and your plan benefits ultimately determine the amount paid. We will, of course, do all we can to make sure your estimate is as accurate as possible.
- All charges you incur are your responsibility regardless of your insurance coverage. We must emphasize as your dental care provider, our relationship is with you our patient, not your insurance company. Your insurance policy is a contract between you, your employer, and your insurance company. Our office is not a party to that contract.
- Our practice is committed to providing the best treatment for our patients and we charge what is usual and customary for our area. You are responsible for payment regardless of an insurance company’s arbitrary determination of usual and customary rates.
- We ask that you pay the deductible and co-payment, which is the estimated amount not covered by your insurance company, by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express, at the time that we provide the service to you.
- Insurance payments are ordinarily received within 30-60 days from the time of filing. If your insurance company has not made payment within 60 days, we will ask that you contact your insurance company to make sure your payment is expected. If payment is not received or your claim is denied, you will be responsible for paying the full payment at that time.
- We will cooperate fully with the regulations and requests of your insurance company that may assist in the claim being paid. Our office will not, however, enter into a dispute with your insurance company over any claim.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve your dental healthcare needs and welcome any questions you may have concerning your care or our financial policy.